影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Betty :Please! Gina, please!
求你!Gina,求你了!
Gina:Look, I have something you want, and you have something I want.
听着,我有你想要的东西,你有我想要的东西。
Give me my 4 grand so I can get a new TV, and you get your book back.
给我四千块,我就可以买一台新电视,你也可以拿回你的书。
Betty:I don't have $4,000.
我没有四千块。
Gina:Then I probably won't take a check.
那就没得谈了。
Betty:Gina, this is my job. You cannot do this to me.
Gina,这关系到我的工作,别这样做。
Gina:Oh, look at that. I accidentally tore a page.
哦,瞧瞧,我不小心撕坏了一页。
Betty:No, no, no, no, don't. You don't do that. Don't do that, Gina.
不,不,不要。别这样,不要啊,Gina。
Gina:Maybe you learned a little lesson here. No one screws with Gina Gambarro.
现在你明白了吧,没人能跟Gina Gambarro作对。
Hilda:Then maybe you've learned a little lesson. Gina Gambarro should always latch her back door.
也许该明白的人是你,Gina Gambarro应该把后门拴上。
Gina:Get out of my house. I will call the police so fast. This is trespassing.
滚出去。我要报警,你这是私闯民宅。
Hilda:Oh, what do you call breaking into our house last night?
那你昨天入室行窃又叫做什么呢?
Gina:Look, she replaces my TV, and she gets her stupid book back.
她把电视赔给我,我就把那本破书还给她。
Hilda:Okay, I am only gonna ask you one time. Where is it?
好吧,我就问你一次。书在哪里?
Gina:I don't seem to remember.
我好像记不起来了。
Hilda:Well, maybe pulling that weave out of your head will jog your memory! It's right here!
好吧,也许松松头皮能够让你想起来!就在这儿呢!
Betty:Hilda, just stop. Stop. The car's here. It's no use.
Hilda,快停下,住手。车来了,没用了。
Look,I just... I need to go to the office and deal with this。
看看,我要回公司解决这事。
Gina:You are paying for this.
你会为此付出代价的!
Hilda:Well, I guess we owe you $4,000... And fifty cents.
好吧,我猜我们欠你四千块…还要再加上50美分。