Bring them home.
带他们回家。
You get those men stateside right now.
把那些士兵带回美国。
I want them debriefed in 10 hours.
十小时后进行简报。
There's only one hacker in the world who can break this code.
世上只有一个骇客能破解密码。
Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Wait! Stop!
喂,停车!
I am sorry to bother you. Maggie?
抱歉打扰你。 玛姬?
Listen, I need your help. No! This is my private area, my place of Zen and peace. Listen to me. Glen! Who is it? Shut up, Grandma!
我需要你的帮忙。拜托,这是我的秘密基地 让我打坐思考的地方。葛伦,是谁呀? 闭嘴,奶奶!
What are you doing here? - Just give me a break, will you, please? Grandmama! Drink your prune juice!
你跑来这里干嘛? 帮我个忙。奶奶,我要喝你的蜜枣汁哦。
What level are you on, man? - Six.
你破了第几关? 第六关。
Ah...Oh..., here come the matrix! Here come the matrix!
母体来了!母体来了!
Glen, seriously, don't you want to see something classified? Yeah. Get low.
葛伦,你想看机密档案吗? 低一点。
Here we go. Here we go. Double tap. - Hey, I just paused it. I just paused it. Hey. I need a moment.
很好,踏两步 我按了暂停 等我一下,拜托。
Please. - Sorry.
抱歉,求你啦!
Hey, man, save my game.
别忘了储存我的分数。
How classified?
多机密的档案?
Like "I will go to jail for the rest of my life for showing you" classified.
如果我给你看的话 就得吃一辈子的牢饭。
Yes! One quick peek.
好耶!我只看一下下。
Special Ops got a thermal snapshot of whatever hit the base in Qatar. I want to see it.
特种部队拍下敌人的影像,让我看看。
Well, the imager was damaged, sir.
影像受到损坏。
The rangers are en route with the imager, but we also have a security issue. Circle logs indicate one of the analysts made a copy of the network intrusion signal.
正在传送影像,不过也有安检的问题 有一名分析师, 拷贝了侵入者的讯号。
The signal strength is through the roof. Where did you say you got this? It hacked the national military air-guard frequency in less than a minute.
这个讯号强到不行 你从哪里弄来的?它在一分钟内侵入军事电脑系统。
No way. - Yeah.
不可能。好吧!
Looks like there's a message embedded in the signal. Let me work my magic.
讯号里好像植入了某种信息 让我大展身手。
文本来源于在线英语听力室