Excuse me, are you the tooth fairy?
对不起,你是牙仙吗?
Hey, sweetheart, what are you doing out here by yourself?
小乖,你一个人在这里干嘛?
Holy God! What happened to the pool?
老天爷,泳池是怎么了?
Are you Samuel James Witwicky, descendent of Archibald Witwicky?
你是山姆魏瓦奇 艾契博魏瓦奇的后代吗?
They know your name.
他们知道你的名字。
Yeah. My name is Optimus Prime.
是啊。我的名字是擎天柱。
We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron.
我们是来自塞博坦星球 自主的机器生物体。
But you can call us Autobots for short. - Autobots.
你可以叫我们博派变形金刚 博派变形金刚。
What's cracking, little bitches? - My first lieutenant. Designation, Jazz. This looks like a cool place to kick it.
小鬼头,你好吗? 我的副手,代号:爵士。这是个很酷的地方?
What is that? How did he learn to talk like that? We've learned Earth's languages through the World Wide Web.
你怎么学会这么说话?我们透过网际网路学会地球语。
My weapons specialist, Ironhide.
我的武器专家:铁皮。
You feeling lucky, punk? - Easy, Ironhide. Just kidding. I just wanted to show him my cannons.
你想找死吗,痞子? 别吓他们,铁皮。我只是开玩笑 我想秀一下我的大炮。
Our medical officer, Ratchet.
我们的医官:飞轮。
The boy's pheromone level suggests he wants to mate with the female.
这男生费洛蒙指数很高 代表他想和那位女生交配。
You already know your guardian, Bumblebee.
你已经认识了你的守护者,大黄蜂。
Bumblebee, right? Check on the rep Yep, second to none.So you're my guardian, huh?
大黄蜂?就是我,叫我第一名。你是我的守护者?
His vocal processors were damaged in battle. I'm still working on them.
他的音效处理器在战斗时坏了 我正在试着修好。
Why are you here?
你们为什么来地球?
We are here looking for the All Spark. And we must find it before Megatron.
我们来找火种源 一定要比霸天虎更早找到它。
Mega-what?
密卡什么?
Our planet was once a powerful empire, peaceful and just,
我们的星球曾经是强盛帝国 爱好和平、维持正义。
until we were betrayed by Megatron, leader of the Decepticons.
直到我们被霸天虎背叛 他是狂派变形金刚族的首领。
All who defied them were destroyed.
他们把反抗的人全部消灭。
Our war finally consumed the planet, and the All Spark was lost to the stars.
那场大战也摧毁了整个星球 火种源也失落在外太空。
文本来源于在线听力教室