Stop, wait! Who told you to...?
站住,等等!谁让你们抬轿?
Master Oogway, wait.
乌龟大师,等等。
That flabby panda can't possibly be the answer to our problem.
那个焉儿叭肌的熊猫不可能是我们要找的神龙大侠。
You were about to point at Tigress and that thing fell in front of her!
你原来要指的是娇虎,可那个肉团正巧掉下来。
That was just an accident!
这只是个意外!
There are no accidents.
从来就不存在什么意外。
Forgive us, Master. We have failed you.
请原谅,师父。我们辜负了您。
No. If the panda has not quit by morning .
不,如果明天早上那熊猫还不走,
then I will have failed you.
那就是我辜负你们。
Wait! Wait, wait, wait! I bring a message...
等等等等,我捎来了
... from Master Shifu
功夫大师的信。
What?!
什么?!
''Double the guard?!''
加强兵力?
''Extra precautions?!''
特别防御?
''Your prison may not be adequate?!''
''你的监狱也许不够坚固?''
You doubt my prison security?!
那么你是怀疑我的监狱不安全?
Absolutely not.
小的绝对没这个胆。
Shifu does. I'm just the messenger.
师父交代的,小的只是送信的。
I'll give you a message for your Master Shifu.
那你也替我捎个信给你那个什么师父。
Escape from Ohorh-Gom prison is impossible!
想从长岗监狱逃走绝对不可能。
Impressive, isn't it?
很壮观,是不是?
It's very impressive.
那真是很壮观的。
It's very impressive.
相当的壮观。
One way in, one way out.
同一道门进,同一道门出。
One thousand guards and one prisoner.
一千名看守,看守一名囚犯。
Yes, except that prisoner...
是啊,只不过那个囚犯
...is Tai Lung.
是大龙。
Take us down.
放我们下去。
What are you doing?
你干什么?
Oh, my.
真要命。
Behold Tai Lung.
看吧,这就是大龙。
I'm just gonna wait right here.
我看我还是在这儿等吧。
It's nothing to worry about. It's perfectly safe.
这没什么好怕的,这儿安全得很。
Orossbows! At the ready!
弩弓手,待命!
Orossbows?
弩弓手?
Hey, tough guy, did you hear?
嘿 硬汉 你听说了吗
Oogway's giving someone the Dragon Scroll, and it's not gonna be you.
乌龟终于要把神龙秘笈给人了,不过那个人不是你。
Don't get him mad.
哦,你干什么,别激怒他。
What's he gonna do about it? I've got him completely immobilized.
他还能怎么着? 我早就已经让他动弹不得了。
Did I step on the wittle kitty's tail?
噢 我是不是踩到小猫咪的尾巴了?
I'm good. I've seen enough.
好啦,我已经看够了。
I'll tell Shifu he has nothing to worry about.
我会跟师父说,他没什么可担心的。
No, he doesn't.
是啊,多余担心。
I'll tell him that.
我一定转告。
Oan we please go now?
我们赶紧走吧?