Excuse me. Pardon me. Sorry.
不好意思,过来一下。
Watch it!
喂! 当心点!
Sorry.
对不起。
Suck it up!
收腹!
Sorry.
对不起。
A thousand pardons.
我太失礼了。
What?
什么?
Master Oogway's choosing the Dragon Warrior! Today!
乌龟大师要选神龙大侠! 就今天!
Everyone! Get to the Jade Palace! One of the Five is gonna get the Dragon Scroll!
各位,各位,快去翡翠宫,威猛五侠有一个会拿到神龙秘笈
We've waited 1,000 years for this! Take the bowl!
这我们可是等了好久啊,快带着面条去吧!
This is the greatest day in kung fu history! Just go!
今天可是武林的大日子,还给什么钱呢! 快去吧!
Po! Where are you going?
阿宝,你要去哪儿?
To the Jade Palace.
我去翡翠宫。
You're forgetting your noodle cart.
那也别忘了推着小车卖面条。
The whole valley will be there,and you'll sell noodles to all of them.
山谷的村民都会去,人手一碗面条,那就赚翻了。
Selling noodles?
还要卖面条?
But,Dad,l was thinking,maybe I...
爸爸,其实我在想,也许我......
Yeah?
怎么?
l was thinking maybe I...
我在想也许我......
...could also sell the bean buns. They're about to go bad. ...
也许我还能卖豆沙包,不然都要发霉了......
That's my boy!
这才是乖儿子。
l told you that dream was a sign.
我就说那个梦是个好兆头。
Yeah. Glad l had it.
是呀,美梦一场。
l'm a kung fu warrior!
我要当神龙大侠。
Me,too!
我也是。
There's spots at the top.
山都连上天了。
Let's go.
快,赶紧走。
Come on. Come on!
快啊,加油!
Almost there.
就快到了。
What? 哦?
No! Oh, no!
不, 噢,不!
Sorry, Po.
We'll bring you back a souvenir.
你好可怜! 我们会给你带些纪念品。
No. I'll bring me back a souvenir.
不,我给你们带还差不多。
lt is an historic day.
今天意义非凡,
lsn't it, Master Oogway?
是不是,乌龟大师?
Yes, and one I feared I would not live to see.
是啊 我原来还担心我没法活到今天呢
Are your students ready?
你的徒儿都准备好了吗?
Yes, Master Oogway.
是的,乌龟大师。
Know this, old friend.
你得明白,老朋友。
Whomever l choose will not only bring peace to the valley...
无论我选中谁,他都会把和平带到山谷......
...but also to you. Let the tournament begin!
也会把安宁带给你!
Let the tournament begin!
比武大会现在开始
No, no, wait!
喔,不,等等!
l'm coming! Wait,wait!
我来了,等等,老兄别关!
Hey! Open the door!
喂,快开门!
Let me in!
让我进去!