Wait a second!
等等!
l think there's been a slight mistake. Everyone seems to think that I'm...
我想这一定是搞错了,大家好像都以为我是......
The Sacred Hall of Warriors! No way!
这是奇侠圣殿,我没做梦吧!
Look at this place.
瞧这多气派。
Master Flying Rhino's armor,with authentic battle damage!
飞天犀牛大师的盔甲上面还留着刀枪伤痕!
The Sword of Heroes!
勇者大刀!
Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking.
听说绝对锋利,看一眼就会被割伤噢。
The invisible Trident of Destiny!
这是隐形天命三叉戟。
I've only seen paintings of that painting.
我只见过这幅画的冒牌货。
The legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors.
呢喃武士们的灵坛,
Said to contain the souls of the entire Tenshu Army.
据说装着整个天守大军的亡灵。
Hello.
有人吗?
Have you finished sight-seeing?
观光到此结束了吗?
Sorry, I should have come to you first.
对不起,我应该先来看你的。
My patience is wearing thin.
我的耐心是有限的。
Well,l mean,it's not like you were going anywhere.
这! 反正你也没地方可去。
Would you turn around?
你转过身?
Sure.
行。
How's it going?
嗨,你好。
How do you get 5,000... Master Shifu!
怎么把五千个... 哦是师父!
Someone... broke that.
有人...打碎了它。
But I'll fix it. Do you have some...
不过我会把它粘好 你这有没有...?
...glue?
胶水
A splinter.
扎手了。
So you're the legendary Dragon Warrior?
你就是传奇的神龙大侠?
I guess so.
呃 我猜是吧。
Wrong!
错!
You are not the Dragon Warrior. You will never be the Dragon Warrior until...
你不是神龙大侠 你永远成不了神龙大侠 除非...
...you have learned the secret of the Dragon Scroll.
除非你掌握了神龙秘笈里的秘决
So,how does this work?
哦 那么 我该怎么拿?
Do you have a ladder, or a trampoline,or...?
你有没有梯子? 或者蹦床?
You think it's that easy? That I'll just hand you the secret
哼哼,你以为这么容易,我会把无限神功的秘决
to limitless power?
随随便便给你?
No, I...
不,我......
One must first master the highest level of kung fu.
首先必须要达到功夫的最高境界。
And that is impossible if that one is someone like you.
显然最不可能达到这种境界的就是像你这样的。
Someone like me?
像我这样的?
Yes, look at you! This fat butt! Flabby arms!
对 瞧瞧你,屁股圆肥、胳膊松。
Those are sensitive in the flabby parts.
人家这团肉最怕疼,还有这肚子。
And this ridiculous belly.
大得像个草坪。
And utter disregard for personal hygiene.
不干不净,完全无视个人卫生。
Now, wait a minute. That's uncalled for.
赶紧打住,没这么寒碜人的。
Don't stand that close. I can smell your breath.
别站这么近,你的口臭扑鼻。
Listen, Oogway said l was...
听着,乌龟说我是...
The Wuxi Finger Hold. Not the Wuxi Finger Hold!
无须铁指扣! 别用无须铁指扣。
Oh,you know this hold?
这招你知道?
Developed by Master Wuxi in the Third Dynasty.
无须大师在秦朝发明的,我知道。
Then you know what happens when I flex my pinky.
那你一定知道我动一下小指会怎么样。
No, no!
别!
You know the hardest part of this?
知道最难的是什么?
The hardest part is cleaning up afterwards.
最难的是完事后怎么清理干净
OK, OK, take it easy.
懂了,求你放过我吧。
Now listen closely,panda.
你给我仔细听好了,熊猫。
Oogway may have picked you,but when l'm through with you,
乌龟是选中了你,不过等你在我这儿领教过之后。
l promise you,you're going to wish he hadn't! Are we clear?
在我这儿领教过之后,你就会后悔被选中了,听明白了吗?
Yeah,we're clear. We're so clear.
是,很明白。 很明白,明明白白。
Good. 很好。
l can't wait to get started.
我都等不及了。