Oitizens of the Valley of Peace,
和平谷的父老乡亲们,
it is my great honor to present to you...Tigress!
今日老夫有幸向诸位介绍 娇虎、
Viper! Orane! Monkey! Mantis!
灵蛇、仙鹤、金猴、螳螂。
The Furious Five!
威猛五侠。
Yeah, the Furious Five!
威猛五侠,啊,哦!
Wait. No. Oh, peeky-hole.
等等,哦,偷看一下。
Warriors, prepare!
五侠,请就位。
The Thousand Tongues of Fire.
是千条火蛇。
Ready for battle! Yeah.
准备比武。
Look at that.
快看呐。
Hey! Get out of the way!
喂,快让开。
And finally Master Tigress!
最后是娇虎女侠。
And believe me, citizens,you have not seen anything yet.
各位父老乡亲,真正的绝活你们还没看到呢,
Master Tigress! Face lron Ox and his Blades of Death.
娇虎女侠对抗铁牛的死亡之虎。
I sense the Dragon Warrior is among us.
我感觉到神龙大侠就在我们中间。
Oitizens of the Valley of Peace,
和平谷的父老乡亲们,
Master Oogway will now choose the Dragon Warrior!
乌龟大师现在将选出神龙大侠。
Oh,no! No, no, wait!
啊完了? 不! 等等!
Yeah.
耶。
Po!
阿宝
What are you doing?
你这是在干什么呀?
What does it look like I'm doing? Stop!
你说我在干什么? 别吹别吹!
I'mgoing to see the Dragon Warrior!
我要进去看神龙大侠啊!
But I don't understand. You finally had the noodle dream!
这我就不明白了,你好不容易梦见面条的呀!
I lied. Idon't dream about noodles, Dad.
我骗你的,我根本就没梦见什么面条。
I love kung fu!
我爱 功-夫~~!
Come on, son,let's get back to work.
来吧,儿子,我们回去干活。
OK.
好吧
Come back.
快回来
What's going on?
怎么回事
Where...?
这是哪儿?
What are you pointing...?
干嘛指着我?
OK. Sorry.
噢,好吧,对不起。
I just wanted to see who the Dragon Warrior was.
我就是想看看谁是神龙大侠。
How interesting!.
这可真有意思!
Master, are you pointing at me?
大师,您指的是我吗?
Him.
是他,
Who?
谁?
You.
你,
Me?
我?
The universe has brought us the Dragon Warrior!
天际环宇已经把他送来了神龙大侠!
What?!
什么?
What?!
什么?
What?!
什么?
What?!
什么?