Woz. Huh?We got a problem. Huh?We got to figure out what to do with all these employees.
沃兹... 干嘛?我们有麻烦了 呃?我们得想办法怎样安排这几个员工
You know Bill? Bill.Too long, Woz. How are you?
你认识比尔 比尔。好久不见 沃兹 最近怎样?
Good to see you. How is everyone?Oh, this is my friend Daniel Kottke.
很高兴见到你 大家伙怎样?哦 这位是我的朋友丹尼尔·克特科
Hey. I've heard a lot about you. How're you doing?Kottke? Kottke from India,of course.
你好 久仰大名 最近怎样?克特科? 就是你和老乔一起去印度的,当然知道你的大名
I've heard a lot about you, too.Don't touch that.
对你 我也是久仰大名。别碰。
That's Chris Espinosa. Kid down the street I was telling you about?
这是克里斯 就是我说过的邻居小孩?
Nice to meet you, fella. This is gonna be so cool.
很高兴来这里 伙计们 太酷了
Great. I'm so glad that you're excited about this thing we're doing here.
不错 很高兴你喜欢这里,喜欢我们正在做的事情
Can I talk to you for a second?Yeah.
能私下聊两句吗?可以
Excuse me, just please stop. And go over there.Just out of the way, over there.
对不起 别动 站一边去。别碍事 都站一边去
We can't afford to pay three people right now.We can't afford to pay ourselves, unless we deliver.And don't worry about Chris.
我们目前请不起三个人,我们自己都开不出工资 除非我们按时交货。别管克里斯
He's just a kid. So he just wants to help.You're just a kid.Cheese!Thanks, Mom.So embarrassing.
他就是一小屁孩 他就是想(免费)帮忙。你才是小屁孩。笑一下...谢了 妈妈。太冏了