Who was that?It's Paul Terrell. Oh.Who?
那个人谁是啊?那是保罗·特里尔 哦 谁?
So what kind of investment are we talking about here?Jesus, Steve. I said I was interested, not buying.
你想要投资多少钱?天啊 史蒂夫 我只是说我有兴趣 没说我想买
I know. But you're also not the only interested party.
我知道 但你不是唯一的对我们感兴趣的意向买家
Oh, really? I'm not? No.You're not. Hmm.That's interesting.
啊 不是吧? 我不是唯一的 不是的,你不是 呣,有点意思。
Because it sure seemed that way the other night at Homebrew.
那天晚上在Homebrew会场上的情况看起来可不乐观啊
You think that's the first stop that we made?We've been all over The Valley Oh, well, then you already have a retailer.
你以为那是我们去的第一个会场吗?全硅谷我们都去过了。哦 呃 你已经找到了零售商
I got offers.Look, Paul. My middle name's Paul.My dad's name is Paul.
有那么几个报价。听我说 保罗 我全名里面也有保罗。我爸也是
Bunch of Pauls. I'm...I think we're kindred spirits here.
一群人叫保罗 我...我认为 我们有共同点
We're both businessmen that operate from our gut.And my gut tells me to give you this opportunity.
我们都是有着非凡直觉的商人,直觉告诉我 你应该抓住机会跟我们做生意。
I'm thinking $400 per machine, for 50 units, paid at the time of delivery.$400 for a hundred units, a third up front.
我考虑400美元一台 要50台 货到付款。400美元一台 定货100台 预付三分之一的款
We're not negotiating.Yes, we are.Okay. I'll pay $450 per machine. $450.
我不想讨价还价。不 我想。好吧 我付450美元一台 450美元
On delivery, nothing up front. I know it's asking a lot, Steve.But it's a big payoff if you deliver.
货到付款 不预付 我知道很有挑战 史蒂夫,这可是一大笔钱 如果你能按时交货。
When I deliver.$500 per unit and you've got a deal.All right. You got 90 days.I'll have it in 60.
我交货的时候...500美元一台就成交。好吧 三个月内交货。两个月就够了