I don't care if HP didn't like it. It matters.Yeah. It's got potential.
不管惠普公司喜不喜欢 它意义重大。对 这东西很有潜力
No, the Sex Pistols have potential. This is the wheel.It's the Industrial Revolution.
不 性手枪乐队那才叫有潜力 这是历史的车轮,它将推动新的产业革命。
No more decks, no more mainframes.That changes everything.
不再有平台 不再有大型主机,它将改变一切。
It's pretty cool, I guess.Hi, Charlene. Hello. Hey.
好吧 挺酷的。嘿 查理 你好 嘿
Cool. It's profound. How could you not tell me about this before?
太酷了 而且很高深莫测 你怎么不早告诉我?
I don't know. I was just working on it for my own.It was a hobby.
我不知道 我就是自己玩玩,我自己的个人爱好而已。
Exactly. Exactly. For your own. For you.It's what you wanted. It's what your gut, your instinct wanted.
没错 你自己的个人爱好 你喜欢。这就是你想要的 你真心会喜欢上的东西
Your big evolved brain wanted something that didn't exist,
你的充满创意的脑袋想要一个不存在的东西
so you just willed it into existence.It's, what do you call the system?
你就把它做出来了,你叫它什么来着?
The operating system?The operating, and it just shows you...That's what I call it.
操作系统?操作系统 刚给你演示过的...我就是这么称呼它的
Yeah, it's just a real time display of current operations.
是的 就是一个能把用户操作即时显示出来的系统
You can see what you're working on while you're working on it.Okay. Look...Don't you get this? This is freedom.
你在干什么 你就能看见什么。好 听着...你不明白这点吗? 这是自由。
This is freedom to create, and to do, and to build,as artists, as individuals. Look, look, look.But look, you're overreacting.Even if you were developing this for freaks like us,and I doubt you are,nobody wants to buy a computer. Nobody.
自由的创作 执行,像艺术家一样 很个性化的 瞧瞧 瞧瞧。但是你看 你想太多了。就算免费把这个操作系统开发出来,我很怀疑你不会免费发放它,没有人会因此想买一台电脑回家的 没有人。
How does somebody know what they want if they've never even seen it?Huh?
一个人从没见过某样东西时他怎么知道自己不想要它?呃?