That was reality up there, Mr. Vernon.
那全是现实 弗农先生
And if you can’t accept that for what it is,
如果你不能接受事实
then you can take your deal and you can shove it up your ass.
那你可以带着你的合约 然后让你屁股挪出空位
I found it refreshing and I respect you for it.
我认为很让人精神一震 而且我很尊重你
Thank you.
谢谢
I’m sorry. Are we still...
我很抱歉 我们是不是还...
We’ll see.
我们走着瞧
I’ll be right back. Mr. Vernon?
我马上回来 弗农先生?
This is why you keep firing me.
这就是为什么你不停地炒我
There’s something I don’t think you ever realized.
有些事我不觉得你有意识到
As far as we were concerned,
按我们所想的
we didn’t just lose our daughter.
我们不仅是失去了我们的女儿
We also lost our son.
还失去了一个儿子
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
We understand.
我们理解
And she would want you to just get on with your life.
她会希望你继续你的生活
And don’t be a stranger.
不要成为一个陌路人
But next time make sure you use the front door.
但是下一次确保走前门
I will. I promise.
我会的 我保证
And listen. Thank you, son. Thank you.
还有听着 谢谢你 孩子 谢谢
Look, I should have done this a long time ago.
听着 我很久以前就该那么做了
No, no, no, not about that.
不 不 不是关于那个
For getting rid of that damn bird.
是摆脱掉了那只烦人的鸟
I love you, kid.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Sesquipedalianist:
讲话冗长又模棱两可的人
Hey, I got your bear grass.
嘿 我收到了你的熊仁草
Oh, great. Thank you. H i.
噢 太棒了 谢谢你 嗨
H i.
嗨
Well, the thing is
事情是
you’ve spent the last few days
你用了过去几天