I didn’t go to her funeral.
我没有出席她的葬礼
Hypocrite.
伪君子
You’re stuck.
你困住了
You can’t move forward because
你一直注视着后视镜
you’ve got your eyes on the rearview mirror.
所以才不能放下继续前进
Swerved into a pole E.
突然冲向一边
You’re really messed up.
你真的一团糟
She died instant! Y.
当场死亡
When are you gonna stop lying, son?
你什么时候才能停止说谎 孩子?
Good morning, sir. This way.
早上好 先生 这边请
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
You know, Vernon went for the international and DVD rollout.
你知道 弗农去搞国际化和影碟发行了
Yeah. Old man likes what he sees and we are Rolls-Royce.
太棒了 老家伙喜欢他看到的 我们成劳斯莱斯了
Get it done. First things first,
把这搞定了 该做的还得做
I need you to shake some hands with somebody here.
我要你去和那边一位握下手
Mr. Vernon, it’s a pleasure...
弗农先生 很荣幸...
Lane goddamn Marshall.
天杀的莱恩?马歇尔
Well,
那个
this is unexpected.
真是意料之外
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Lane told me the truth.
莱恩告诉了我真相
You don’t deserve what you put yourself through.
你不值得这样折磨自己
I hope that you can find a way
我希望你能想个办法
to somehow give yourself a break
给自己找条出路
because if you don’t, this is... This is gonna be your life.
因为如果你不那么做 这会持续你的一生
I just think that’s...
我只是觉得这很...
That’s just sad.
很悲哀
That’s it. That’s...
就这些 这就是...
That’s all I came to say.
我来这想说的全部