Sir, it’s not that simple. I’ll be right back.
先生 事情没有那么简单 我这就来
Our cancellation policy clearly...
我们的退订手续显然...
Hi. Becky? What seems to be the trouble here?
贝琪 有什么问题吗?
Mr. Ryan, this gentleman is refusing to adhere...
瑞恩先生 这位先生拒绝遵守...
Thank you. Hi. I’m Burke.
谢了 你好 我是布尔克
You are?
您是?
Walter. Where you from?
沃尔特 你从哪里来?
Walter Mayfield.
沃尔特·梅菲尔德
Billings. Drove out from Billings.
比林斯 我开车过来的
Montana. That’s quite a drive.
蒙大拿州过来?真是长途啊!
Yeah. Look, I don’t think this thing is for me, okay?
是的 我觉得这活动不适合我
Okay. You mind if I ask why?
行 可以告诉我原因吗
Well, frankly, my sister talked me into it, and the...
呃 说句实在话 我是被妹妹拉来的
You know, the whole... And the feelings...
你知道 那手势...让我觉得...
I understand. I understand.
我能理解
Can I ask you, why did your sister think
那么 为什么她
it was so important for you to come here?
你的妹妹非得让你来这儿
My son.
我儿子
And what’s his name? Stephen.
他叫什么名字 斯蒂芬
It matters to me, Walter. I’d like to hear.
对我而言 是的 沃尔特 我想听
And when did he... Does it really matter?
他什么时候 呃... 这很重要吗?!