Well, we could bring him along if you want. Double your pleasure.
如果你想带上他也行 双倍快乐
I’m sorry. I... I... You...
对不起... 我... 你...
Later, Eloise.
再见 艾洛伊丝
See you, Ricky.
再见 里奇
Hey, baby. What’s this? Delivery.
嗨 宝贝儿 什么东西 送货上门
so I figured I’d bring you lunch
就想着给你送午餐来了
Wow. I was in the neighborhood,
哇 我刚好经过这里
’cause I knew you’d be working so hard.
知道你工作太辛苦了
Wow, you didn’t have to do that.
你对我太好了
Polished up, ready to go.
磨好光了 可以出发啦
Hi, Ian.
你好 伊恩
How’s your boss treating you today?
今天老板对你如何?
Oh, he’s all right.
很不错
The lead singer of the Stereo Kings trashed his Les Paul.
乐队主唱搞坏了自己的电吉他
Look at that fretboard, man. As good as new.
看看这档子板 又跟新的一样了
Make sure he signs for it.
务必让他签字
No problem.
没问题
Did you have company?
还有谁来过?
U m...
呃...
Yeah. I told you Frank and I were working last night.
我跟你说过 弗兰克和我彻夜未眠
Frank wears lipstick?
弗兰克会有口红?
Hey, listen. El, it’s not what you think.
嗨 亲爱的 不是你想的那样
You know what? You used that one last time.
你上次也是这个借口
It’s business. Totally platonic.
纯属公事 没那回事
No, she’s got ties to Sony. Hey!
亲爱的 她索尼公司有门路
Listen to me. You gotta listen to me. Eloise!
听我说 你得听我解释 艾洛伊丝
I don’t want to hear it.
我不想听