Do you have a picture?
你有他的照片吗?
I’m sorry.
对不起
Walter, I know how you feel. I’ve been there.
沃尔特 我理解你的心情 我深有同感
My wife died. Three years ago.
我妻子 三年前去世
I want you to know that you’ve taken the first step
说实在的 来到这里 你已走出第一步
just by walking through these doors, and something inside you,
穿过这些门 你内心有股动力
whether you know it or not, made you drive all this way.
让你驱车来到这里
If you want to leave, we’ll honor your request.
如果你想离开 我们会尊重你的请求
I hope you don’t.
可我不希望你走
Thanks, Becky. Think about it.
拜托你了贝琪 你再考虑一下
Chapter two. Happiness is a state of mind
第二章:快乐是一种心境
Devote five minutes a day to smiling, just smiling,
每天5分钟微笑 咧开嘴就好
and after a while it’ll come naturally.
不用多久 笑容就会变得自然
Sorry. I didn’t mean to...
对不起 我不是故意的...
Hey, you forgot your pen!
嗨!你的笔!
Quidnunc? Quidnunc?
什么意思?
Quidnunc:
好事者 爱八卦
What can I get you?
想来点什么
I would like another Seven-and-Seven, and a tomato juice
再给我来杯7加7鸡尾酒
for my virtuous friend here.
一杯番茄汁给这个小盆友
Tomato juice.
番茄汁
Thank you.
谢谢
So, as far as Unicom knows,
就目前而言
I’m a hair away from signing a deal with Time Warner. Okay?
我和时代华纳生意就快谈妥啦!
I’m expecting the offer by lunchtime tomorrow.
真是期待明天午餐 要谈价格了
That means TV, radio, publishing. All of it.
那意味着 电视 广播 刊物 齐了!