Chris! Why are you here?
克里斯! 你来干什么?
Why do you keep messing with my head?
为什么把我搅得一团乱?
I messed with your head for three days.
我让你乱了三天
You’ve been torturing me since the sixth grade!
你却从六年级就开始折磨我了!
So that’s what this is about?
就因为这个?
Because I wouldn’t screw you in high school? Get over yourself!
因为我在高中不和你好?你行了吧!
Oh, after years of you being the biggest tease,
哦,多年以来你一直是个大笑话
trust me, I’m so over myself.
相信我 我已经不再是原来的我
Oh, so now I’m the tease.
哦,所以现在我是个大笑话
I practically throw myself at you
我几乎把我自己给你
the other night and you did nothing!
而那一晚你却什么都没做!
And now you know how it feels.
你知道是什么感觉了
I’m outta here.
我要走了
Yeah, there you go. Just walk away like you always do!
对,走吧 就像以前一样走吧!
Oh, no no no. I’m-I’m not walking away.
哦,不不不 我-我不走
I’m running back to my great life in L.A.!
我要回到我在洛杉矶的美好生活里!
- Great. Well, have fun. - Oh, you have fun...
- 好,那么,开心点- 哦,你也开心
being the girl who peaked in high school.
高中的校花
- Ooohh! - You slap like a cheerleader.
- 噢!- 你像个啦啦队长
Bye, Chris.
再见,克里斯
And stay out!
别回来!