- You’re the Devil. - So go ahead, just go sleep it off.
- 你是恶魔- 那就去吧,睡一觉
You’ll be right as rain in the morning, brother.
明天早上就好了
Chris, you’re drunk! Go home!
克里斯,你喝醉了! 回家去!
I’m not drunk. What’s this?
我没喝醉 这是什么?
Ooh. "Simply Dusty"
哦"简单的达斯丁"
Is there any other kind? That’s adorable.
还有别的样子吗? 真可爱
Do you know what else is adorable? You two.
你知道什么也可爱吗?你们两个
Hey! Stop bringing Dusty into your problems, okay?
嘿!别把达斯丁扯进来,好吗?
Dusty and I are fine.
达斯丁和我很好
- Dusty and I are friends. - Right!
- 达斯丁和我是朋友- 对!
- Not for too long, I hope. - Yeah--
- 不要太久,我希望- 对--
Wait, what?
等等,什么?
Slow down. What did you just say?
慢点 你刚才说什么?
Jamie, listen, I’ve been meaning to talk to you.
洁蜜,听着,我要跟你说
I-- about our relationship.
我--关于我们的关系
Maybe we could take the next step or something?
或许我们可以更进一步什么的?
Dusty, can I be honest with you?
达斯丁,我能对你说实话吗?
- I think you’re a really nice guy. - Thank you.
- 我觉得你人真的很好- 谢谢
I think you’re funny and charming and sweet,
我觉得你风趣幽默 风度翩翩而且体贴入微
and I just don’t have those feelings for you.
但我就是对你没感觉
- You’re kidding. - No.
- 你开玩笑- 不Whew! 喔!
Okay, ’cause-- cause I wrote you that song and everything,
好吧,因为--因我给你写了那首歌 还有一切
you know, and I worked really hard on it
你知道,我真的很投入
and what kind of girl would you be if you didn’t put out for the guy that wrote
你是什么类型的女孩 如果你对写歌给你的男孩
- you that song, you know what mean?
- 都不动心,你知道什么意思?