手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 朋友一场 > 正文

电影《朋友一场》学英语第62期:我想娶你

来源:可可英语 编辑:jennyxie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • I said a lot of really crappy things the other night
  • 我那天晚上说了很多胡话
  • and I’m sorry about that.
  • 真的很抱歉
  • I haven’t been a very good friend to you and I’m sorry, okay?
  • 我也不是个好朋友,对不起,好吗?
  • I just-- the truth is I’m-I’m afraid to be your friend
  • 我只是--事实是 我-我害怕做你的朋友’
  • cause I’m always gonna want more.
  • 因为我想更进一步
  • But then I got to thinking that-that
  • 然后我又想-想
  • I’d rather have you in my life as a friend than not at all.
  • 我宁愿你是朋友也比什么都不是好
  • You know what? That’s a lie too.
  • 你知道吗? 这也是谎话
  • Why are you back here?
  • 你回来干什么?
  • Because I want to take you on a date.
  • 因为我想约你
  • And I don’t care if it’s in the day or at night
  • 我不介意是白天还是晚上
  • or whenever, as long as it’s a real date.
  • 或者什么时候,只要是真正的约会
  • And I want to tell you how beautiful I think you are inside and out.
  • 我要告诉你我觉得你有多漂亮 心地有多善良
  • And I want to have babies with you
  • 我想和你生小孩子
  • and I want to marry you and I love you.
  • 我想娶你 我爱你
  • Jamie, I always have.
  • 洁蜜,我一直想
  • Mmm. Ow!
  • 嗯,哦!
  • Sorry. Just, uh...
  • 抱歉,呃...
  • 20 years all at once!
  • 20年的爆发!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I said a lot of really crappy things the other night

我那天晚上说了很多胡话
and Im sorry about that.
真的很抱歉
I havent been a very good friend to you and Im sorry, okay?
我也不是个好朋友,对不起,好吗?
I just-- the truth is Im-Im afraid to be your friend
我只是--事实是 我-我害怕做你的朋友’
cause Im always gonna want more.
因为我想更进一步
But then I got to thinking that-that
然后我又想-想
Id rather have you in my life as a friend than not at all.
我宁愿你是朋友也比什么都不是好
You know what? Thats a lie too.
你知道吗? 这也是谎话
Why are you back here?
你回来干什么?
Because I want to take you on a date.
因为我想约你
And I dont care if its in the day or at night
我不介意是白天还是晚上
or whenever, as long as its a real date.
或者什么时候,只要是真正的约会
And I want to tell you how beautiful I think you are inside and out.
我要告诉你我觉得你有多漂亮 心地有多善良
And I want to have babies with you
我想和你生小孩子
and I want to marry you and I love you.
我想娶你 我爱你
Jamie, I always have.
洁蜜,我一直想
Mmm. Ow!
嗯,哦!
Sorry. Just, uh...
抱歉,呃...
20 years all at once!
20年的爆发!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
melancholy ['melənkɔli]

想一想再看

n. 忧沉,悲哀,愁思 adj. 忧沉的,使人悲伤的,愁

联想记忆
detective [di'tektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 侦探的
n. 侦探

联想记忆
profound [prə'faund]

想一想再看

adj. 深奥的,深邃的,意义深远的

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
altered ['ɔ:ltəd]

想一想再看

v. 改变(alter的过去分词) adj. 改变了的;

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。