Or someone who fought beside him in the jungle
或者是在丛林或冰天雪地里
or frozen snow swept road.
和他并肩战斗的某个人
I'm gonna lift you up.
我要把你抬起来
Ready?
准备好了?
There we go.
起来
Now, I'm gonna bring this leg over.
现在我要把这条腿搬过来
- Set it on the stool. - All right.
- 搁在凳子上 - 好的
- You okay? - Yeah.
- 你还好吧? - 是的
Miss, can l ask you a question?
小姐,我能问你个问题吗?
Hmm?
嗯?
I noticed that you aren't wearing a ring.
我注意到你没有带结婚戒指
And I was wondering if I could take you out.
我在想能不能约你出去
- Excuse me? - On a date.
- 你说什么? - 约会
Now, before you go and say no,
在你拒绝我并离开之前
I'll have you know that I am an excellent dancer
我想让你知道 我舞跳得很好
and my intentions are completely dishonorable.
而且我的意图 完全是很无耻的
Okay, okay "Casanova," come on.
好了,好了 “卡萨诺瓦”,来吧
Let's just get you better,
先把身体养好
then we'll talk about a date, okay?
然后我们再谈什么约会,好吗?
Would you get a load of him?
看看那边
Oh my gosh, he is dreamy.
哦我的老天 他简直是太完美了