He's staring at you.
他正在看着你
Oh, miss?
哦,小姐?
I'm all better.
我现在完全康复了
Now, how's about that date?
我们的约会怎么说?
Allie was surprised how quickly
艾丽自己都很惊讶
she fell in love with Lon Hammond.
她居然这么快就和隆·哈蒙德相爱了
He was handsome, smart,
他很帅,又聪明
funny, sophisticated and charming.
有趣,成熟,而且极富魅力
Hey!
嗨!
He also came from old Southern money,
他也来自南方的有钱人家
and was fabulously wealthy.
富得流油
Oh, what's happening?
哦,怎么啦?
- Where you going? - Where they going?
- 你们去哪儿? - 他们去哪儿?
- See you later, sweetheart. - Oh dear, look at that.
- 待会儿见,宝贝 - 哦亲爱的,你看哪
Allie, I've been thinking a lot about why we shouldn't get married.
艾丽,我一直在想 为什么我们还不结婚
Okay, I give up, why shouldn't we get married?
好吧,我放弃 为什么我们还不结婚?
Well see, that's the thing, I couldn't think of anything at first.
嗯,一开始,我一直想不通
An then, it just dawned on me. Your parents...
然后,我刚才终于想通了 是因为你的父母……
- My parents? - Absolutely.
- 我的父母? - 没错
- Your old mom and dad. Thank you for that.
- 你的老爸和老妈 多亏了你们