John always spoke so fondly of being here at Princeton.
约翰对普林斯顿情有独钟
And Hansen is running the department now.
听说汉森是系主任了
So he keeps reminding us, and reminding us.
对呀 他还不断的提醒我们
John won't come near the campus, though.
可惜约翰不肯走进校门一步
I think he's ashamed.
我想他是觉得难为情
Hey. Hey.
怎么啦?
Want this?
要这个吗?
So, Alicia, how... how are you holding up?
你怎么样 还撑的住吗?
Well, the delusions have passed.
他的幻觉已经消失了
They're saying with the medication and low stress environment...
他们说服药 再加上没有压力的环境...
No, I... I mean, how are you?
不 我问的是你
I think often what I feel...
我常在想...
is obligation.
有时我觉得这是一种义务
Or guilt over wanting to leave.
有时为曾想离开他而感到内疚
Rage against John, against God and...
甚至有时会对约翰 和上帝感到愤怒
But...
但是...
then I look at him
当注视着他
and I force myself to see the man that I married.
把他想成 我心目中的白马王子时
And he becomes that man.
渐渐的他就变了
He's transformed into someone that I love.
变成我所深爱的人
And I'm transformed into someone who loves him.
而我也变成深爱他的人
It's not all the time, but...
虽然不是时常发生
it's enough.
但也足够了
I think John is a very lucky man,Alicia.
约翰真是个幸运的男人