The prodigal roommate revealed.
浪子室友的真面目终于揭穿了
"Saw my name on the lecture slate"?
说什么看到我的名字 在演讲名单上
You lying son of a bitch!
你这个大骗子
Who are you talking to? Tell me who you see.
你在和谁说话 你看到谁了?
How do you say, "Charles Herman" in Russian?
"查尔斯·赫曼"的俄文怎么说
How do you say it in Russian?
这个用俄文怎么说?
There's no one there, John. There's no one there.
约翰 这里没有别人
He's right there. He's right there.
他就在那里
Stop! I don't know anything!
停 我什么都不知道
Stop! I... I don't know anything!
什么都不知道
My name is John Nash.
我叫约翰·纳什
I'm being held against my will.
他们强迫拘留我
Somebody call the Department of Defense.
请和国防部联络
My name is John Nash.
我叫约翰·纳什
I'm being held against my will!
他们强迫拘留我
What's wrong with him?
他怎么会这样子呢?
John has schizophrenia.
他得了精神分裂症
People with this disorder are often paranoid.
得这种病的人通常都是偏执狂
But... But his work.
但他的工作
He deals with conspiracies, so...
他都在处理谋叛方面的事 所以...
Yes, yes, I know.
是的 我晓得
In John's world, these behaviors are... accepted,
在约翰的世界里 这种行为是...
encouraged.
受到鼓舞的
As such, his illness may have gone untreated
就他本身而言 从病发到被治疗的这段时间
far longer than is typical.
要比一般人长得多
What do you mean? How long?
到底有多长?
Possibly since graduate school?
可能在念研究所时就开始了
At least that's when his hallucinations seem to have begun.
至少他的幻觉是从那时开始的
What are you talking about? What hallucinations?
你在说什么 什么幻觉?
One, so far, that I am aware of.
到目前为止 有一个是我所确知的
An imaginary roommate named Charles Herman.
是一个虚构的室友叫查尔斯·赫曼