Hey ya, chief.
老板 你好
Cigarette? Ah, no, thanks.
抽烟吗? 不抽
I quit, actually.
我已经戒掉了
Hello. Hey, John.
哈罗 你好,约翰
Have you met Harvey? Harvey?
你看到哈维了吗? 哈维?
I... John, there's no... Relax, it's okay.
我...约翰 这里没有... 别紧张
There's no point in being nuts if you can't have a little fun.
疯子也能来点娱乐吧
You konw, I should have known.
真被你唬到了
Here you go.
药在这里
I can take those later.
等下再吃行不行?
You're supposed to take them now.
现在是吃药的时间
Can I bring you something?
要喝点什么?
I'm okay. Okay.
别麻烦 什么都不要 好
So, yeah. I... I was in town
我是来这里
giving a workshop.
主持一个研讨会
I go back tonight.
今晚就得回去
You know, Bender, he really wanted
宾达 他很想来
to stop by and you know, see you. You know, say hi.
想来看你和你打个招呼
Squeamish? Yeah.
但是他害怕? 是的
I suppose I would be, too.
换成我也会一样
But alas, I'm stuck with me.
而我却被自己缠上了
I'm trying to solve the Reimann Hypothesis.
我正试着解决黎曼假设
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
I figured if... if I dazzle them,
我想若能有突破性的发现
they will have to reinstate me.
他们就必须让我复职
But it's difficult with the medication,
可惜那些药物 使我的工作很困难
because it's hard to...
很难看出...
see the solution.
它的解答