You guys found the cockpit? Any survivors? No.
你们找到了驾驶舱吗 有幸存者吗 没有
Dual-band. Military spec.
是双带 军用规格的
Chances are the battery is good, but the radio is dead.
现在的情况是还有电池 但无线电坏了
Can you fix it?
能修好吗
I need some time.
需要些时间
Doctor, that man with the shrapnel, I think you should take a look at him.
医生 带着碎片的那个人 我想你该去看看他
Chain-smoking jackass.
二百五的烟鬼
Some people have problems.
有些人有毛病
Some people have problems. Us. Him.
恩 有些人和我们过不去 他
You're okay. I like you.
你不错 我喜欢你
You're okay too.
你也不错
Hurley. Sayid.
我是Hurley. 我是Sayid.
How do you know how to do that?
你怎么会修这东西的
I was a communications officer.
我以前是军事通讯员
Oh, yeah? You ever see battle?
是吗 你看过打仗吗
I fought in the Gulf War.
我打过海湾战争
No way. I got a buddy who fought over there.
不是吧 我有个兄弟就参加过
He was in the 104th Airborne. What were you, Air Force? Army?
他以前在104空降团 你呢 空军 陆军
The Republican Guard.
共和国卫队