What are you doing?
你在干什么
I think I was mean to him. What?
我想我对他太凶了 什么
He's that guy from the gate. He wouldn't let us have our seats in first class. He saved our lives.
他是那个在门口的人 不让我们坐我们头等舱座位的人 他救了我们
Shannon, we're trying to clear the wreckage. You should help out. You're just being worthless over here.
来吧 Shannon 我们要清理些残骸 你该帮帮忙 你在这儿无所事事的
I'm being what?
我什么
What do you want me to say? You're sitting on your ass staring at bodies.
你想让我怎么说 你坐在那儿盯着尸体
I've just been through a trauma here, okay?
我刚遭受了打击 知道吗
We've all been through a trauma. The only difference is, since the crash, you've actually given yourself a pedicure.
我们都遭受了打击 唯一区别就是 自从失事以来你一直在进行所谓的治疗
You know what? It is so easy to make fun of me, and you're good at it.
你知道什么 那么容易就可以取笑我 你还乐此不疲
I wish I didn't have to wastely time...
我倒希望不用浪费我的时间来...
I wish I didn't have a reason. Yeah, it is easy, Shannon.
我希望没有理由 是的 很容易 Shannon
Screw you. You do not have the slightest idea what I am thinking.
去你的 你根本就不知道我的想法
I have a much better idea than you think I do.
我要比你清楚的多
No, you don't!
不 不是
Okay, Shannon, what are you thinking?
好 Shannon 那你想干什么
I'm going with them on the hike. Oh, yeah?
我要和他们一起去登山 是吗
Yup. I'm going.
对 我这就去
No you're not, Shannon. Shannon!
不 不行 Shannon Shannon!
I'd like to come with you.
我要和你们一起去
She's not going. This is what she does.
她不去 她不想去
The hell I'm not!
才不是
She postures and makes really bad decisions to upset her family which, at the moment, is me.
她的糟糕决定让她的家人不快 而此时那家人就是我
Shut up and stop trying to be charming. I'm coming with you.
闭嘴 别耍帅了 我和你们一起去
I don't know if that's a good idea.
这不太好吧
What are you, two years older than me? Please?
你怎么回事 就比我大两岁 拜托
You're going, aren't you?
你要去 是吧
Yeah. Are you? Yup. Yeah, I'm definitely going.
恩 你呢 恩 那我去定了
Look, everybody can come. But we're leaving now.
谁都可以来 可现在就要出发了
You couldn't tell from that, but she's really nice.
别对她妄下断言 她人不错的