Hey, guys, come on.
伙计们 别打了
Hey! Break it up! Break it up! Get off!
停手吧 停手 算了
Break up! That's it! It's over! That's it!
停手 够了 别打了 够了
I'm sick of this redneck!
我烦死这乡巴佬了
Want some more?
还要来试试吗 小子
Tell everyone what you told me! Tell them that I crashed the plane! Go on!
告诉大家你和我说什么来着 告诉他们是我使飞机坠毁的 说啊
The shoe fits!
就是你干的 老兄
What is going on? What is going on?
怎么回事 怎么回事
My kid found these in the jungle.
我孩子在丛林里发现了这个
This guy was in the back row of business class the whole flight.
这家伙坐在飞机商务舱中的后排
Never got up.Hands folded underneath the blanket.
从没起来过 手一直放在毯子底下
And for some reason, just pointing this out, the guy next to him didn't make it.
不知什么原因 要说明的是在他边上的那人却没活着
Thank you for observing.
非常感谢你观察我的一举一动
Don't think I saw them pull you out of line before we boarded?
你以为我没看到在登机前他们把你拽出去了吗
Come on! Bring it!
过来 来啊
Stop! We found the transceiver, but it's not working. Can anybody help?
停手吧 我们找到了无线电收发机 但不好用了 有人会修吗
Yes. I might be able to.
恩 我也许能帮上忙
Oh, great! Perfect. Let's trust this guy.
好嘛 好极了 相信他吧
Hey, we're all in this together. Treat each other with respect...
我们都被困在了这里 哥们儿 互相尊重点好吗
Shut up, lardo.
闭嘴 猪头
Give it a break.
省省吧
Whatever you say, doc. You're the hero.
随你的便 医生 你是英雄