The snow still hadn't melted the next morning.
第二天早晨,雪还没有融化。
Want to play chess, Harry? said Ron.
“想下棋吗?”罗恩问。
No. Why don't we go down and visit Hagrid?
“不想。” “我们干吗不下去看看海格呢?”
No... you go... I know what you're thinking about, Harry, that mirror. Don't go back tonight.
“不去……你去吧……” “我知道你在想什么,哈利,你在想那面镜子。今晚别再去了。”
Why not? I don't, I've just got a bad feeling about it—and anyway, you've had too many close shaves already.
“为什么?” “我不知道。我只是有一种很不好的感觉——而且,这么多次你都是侥幸脱险。
Filch, Snape, and Mrs. Norris are wandering around.
费尔奇、斯内普和洛丽丝夫人正在到处转悠。
So what if they can't see you? What if they walk into you?
如果他们看见你怎么办?
What if you knock something over?
如果他们撞到你身上怎么办?
You sound like Hermione.
“你说话的口气像赫敏。”
I'm serious, Harry, don't go.
“我不是开玩笑,哈利,真的别去了。”
But Harry only had one thought in his head, which was to get back in front of the mirror, and Ron wasn't going to stop him.
可是哈利脑海里只有一个念头,那就是回到镜子前面。罗恩是怎么也拦不住他的。