I'd never seen a hummingbird that far out to sea...
我从未在大海上看过蜂鸟。
before or since.
之前和以后都没有。
And in May of 1945...
1945年5月。
when I was 26 years old I came home.
我26岁那年,我回家了。
I'm ready. I'm ready.
我准备好了!我准备好了!
I'm coming
我来了。
I'm ready. All right, I'm coming, Miss AIfalina.
我准备好了!好,我来啦。
Queenie? Yes?
昆妮?什么事?
Oh! Sweet Jesus! Oh, you're home!
老天爷!你回家了!
Oh, Lord, you came back.
天啊,你回来了!
Let me look at you. Who's that, Mama?
让我看看你,妈妈,他是谁呀?
Child, it's your brother, Benjamin. I didn't know he was my brother.
孩子,他是你哥哥,班哲明,我不知道他是我哥哥。
There's a shitload of things you don't know. Out, finish sweeping.
好多你不知道的事,快出去扫地。
Wash your hands. Help me with the table.
进来洗手,帮我摆餐具。
Turn around. Oh, you look like you been born again.
转过来,你好似获得了重生。
Younger than the springtime.
年轻过春天的花朵。
I think that preacher laid hands on you gave you a second life.
牧师摸你以后,你就得到新生。
I knew it that moment I saw you, you were special.
我一看到你就知道你很特别。
I tell you what, my knees are sore...
我的膝盖一直在痛。
because I've been on them every night asking the Lord.
因为我每晚都跪着求上帝说。
I said, "God, just bring him home safely."
主啊,让他安全回家。
You remember what I told you?
记得我怎么跟你说吗?
"You never know what's coming for you"?
你永远不知道会发生什么事。
That's right. Sit down.
没错,坐下来。
Well, you learn anything worth repeating?
你学到什么值得讲的事情吗?