They shot the hell out of my painting.
他们把我的作品射烂了。
Give me your hand.
把手给我。
You'll be all right, captain.
你不会有事的。
They got a nice spot in heaven waiting for you. Nice spot.
你在天堂会有一个好位置。
You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went.
你可以像疯狗一样疯狂。
You could swear...
或是讲粗口。
curse the Fates...
闹命运之神。
but when it comes to the end...
但是到了最后。
you have to let go.
你还是得看开。
Captain?
船长?
Thirteen-hundred and twenty-eight men died that day.
那天有1328人丧命。
I said my goodbyes to the Cherokee, Dennis Smith...
我向印第安人和尊格连道别。
.John Grimm, who was right, he was gonna die there.
尊说的对,他会死在海上。
I sent Pleasant Curtis' wife his money.
我把小潘的钱寄给他太太。
I said goodbye to the twin, Vic Brody...
我也向双胞胎道永别。
and to Mike Clark, captain of the tugboat Chelsea.
和切尔西号拖船船长米高克拉克。
I said goodbye to all the other men who had dreams of their own...
我向所有心中有梦想的人道别。
all the men who wanted to be insurance salesmen or doctors...
有些人想当保险业务或医生。
or lawyers or Indian chiefs.
或是律师或是印第安酋长。
This don't get fixed.
他们死得很冤枉。
Out here, death didn't seem natural.
在大海中,死亡感觉很不自然。