手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 返老还童 > 正文

听电影《返老还童》学英语第26期:人生无常

来源:可可英语 编辑:justxrh   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Well...

那。
I'd feel sorry for you...
那我就会替你难过。 
to have to see everybody you love die before you do.
因为你爱的每个人会比你早死。  
It's an awful responsibility.
这是很残酷的事实。 
I'd never thought about life or death that way before.
我从来没这么想过生或死。  
Benjamin, we're meant to lose the people we love.
我们注定要失去我们爱的人。  
How else would we know how important they are to us?
否则怎么知道他们有多重要?  
And one fall day, a familiar visitor came knocking on our door.
秋天的某日 一位熟悉的访客来敲我们的门。  
You wanna go with me to the drugstore?
你想跟我去药局吗?  
She taught me how to play the piano...
她教我弹钢琴。 
Amen.
阿门。 
and she taught me what it meant to miss somebody.
也教我失去挚爱的意义。  
Let's go.
走吧。 
I had gone to a brothel.
我去过妓院。 
I'd had my first drink.
喝过第一杯酒。  
Said goodbye to one friend...
向一位朋友道别。 
and buried another.
看另一位朋友下葬。  
In 1 936, when I was coming to the end of the 1 7th year of my life...
1936年,我就要满18岁。 
I packed my bag, I said goodbye.
于是我收拾行囊向大家道别。  
Bye, Benjamin. Goodbye.
再见,班哲明,再见。  
I knew, life being what it was, I'd probably never see them again.
我知道人生无常,很可能再也见不到他们。  
Bye, Mr. Benjamin.
再见,班哲明先生。  
Good Iuck to you, son. Thank you.
祝好运,孩子,谢谢你。  
I love you, Mama. Oh, I love you too, baby.
我爱你,妈妈,我也爱你,宝贝。  
I want you to say your prayers every night, hear?
你每晚都要祷告,听到没?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
chronic ['krɔnik]

想一想再看

adj. 长期的,慢性的,惯常的

联想记忆
uncertain [ʌn'sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 不确定的

 
acceptable [ək'septəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合意的,受欢迎的,可接受的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。