Everybody, no matter what differences they had...
不管这些水手是多么不同。
the languages, the color of their skin...
包括他们的语言、肤色。?
had one thing in common.
但是却有一个共通点。
They were drunk every single night.
他们每晚都会喝得烂醉。
Three, please.
三楼,谢谢。
Could you hold, dear, for us, please?
请你等一下我们?
Thank you very much. Good evening.
谢谢,晚安。
Her name was Elizabeth Abbott.
她叫伊莉莎白艾毕。
She was not beautiful. She was plain as paper.
她并不美,而且很普通。
But she was pretty as any picture to me.
但我却觉得她像画一样美。
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
If you must know, we have a longstanding agreement never to go to bed sober.
我们很早就约好不喝醉不上床。
Isn't that right, darling? Whatever you say, darling.
对吧,老公? 你说了算。
Her husband was Walter Abbott.
她先生是华特艾毕。
He was chief minister of the British Trade Mission in Murmansk...
他是英国驻苏联的贸易局局长。
and he was a spy.
而且他是个间谍。
Darling. Oh, thank you, my darling.
亲爱的,谢谢你。
Key, darling. Oh, yes.
锁匙,对喔。
I broke my heel off one of my shoes.
我的高跟鞋的鞋跟断了。
I'm not in the habit of walking about in my stocking feet.
我并不常穿着丝袜光脚走路。