She died in childbirth.
她是因为难产而死。
To children.
敬小孩子。
To mothers.
敬母亲。
What line of work you in, Mr. Button?
你从事哪种行业?
Buttons. Button's Buttons. There isn't a button that we don't make.
制造钮扣 巴顿钮扣厂,什么钮扣都能做。
Our biggest competition is B. F. Goodrich and his infernal zippers.
我们最大的竞争对手是,古力治和他可恶的拉链。
Would you gentlemen like anything else?
你们想再来什么吗?
One for the road, Benjamin?
走之前再喝一杯?
Only if you let me pay for it, Mr. Button.
除非你让我请客。
So, what line of work do you do?
你又是做什么的?
I'm a tugboat man.
我是拖船水手。
I enjoyed talking to you.
跟你聊天很愉快。
I enjoyed drinking with you.
跟你喝酒也很愉快。
Benjamin?
班哲明?
Would you mind if, time to time, I stopped by and said hello?
我能偶尔过来打声招呼吗?
Any time. Good night, Mr. Button.
随时欢迎,晚安,巴顿先生。
Good night, Benjamin.
晚安,班哲明。
Drive on.
开车。
Where have you been?
你去了哪里?
Nothing. I met some people...
没去哪里,我遇见一些人。
listened to some music.
听了一些音乐。