What are you looking at, Caroline?
卡罗兰,你在看什么?
The storm system's still moving west....
暴风圈仍在向西移动。?
The wind, Mom.
大风呀,妈妈。
They say the hurricane is coming.
他们说咙风会来。
I'm on a boat.
我好像在一条船上。?
I'm drifting.
漂来漂去。
Can I do anything for you, Mom?
妈,我能为你做什么吗?
Make anything easier?
让你舒服一点?
Oh, sugar...
乖女。
there's nothing left to do.
没什么好做的了。
Is what it is.
就是这样。
Finding it harder to keep my eyes open.
我愈来愈难睁开眼睛。
My mouth's fulI of cotton.
我的嘴巴好像都是棉花。
Shh. DOROTHY; There, there, Miss Daisy.
没事了,黛丝小姐。
You gonna scratch yourself to ribbons.
你会把自己抓到出血。
Do you want any more medication, Mother?
妈,你要食药吗?
Doctor says you could have as much as you want.
医生说你想食多少就食多少。
No need for anybody to suffer.
你没有必要受这种苦。
A friend told me that she never had the chance to say goodbye to her mother.
一位朋友告诉过我 她没机会同她母亲说再见。
I wanted to...It's okay.
我想要......没关系。
wanted to tell you how much I'm gonna miss you so, Mom.
妈,我只想告诉你,我会多么想念你。