I don't see what all the fuss is about.
没什么大不了的嘛
It doesn't look any bigger than the Mauretania.
不会大过茅利塔尼亚号
You can be blase about some things, Rose, but not about Titanic.
绝对不能小看泰坦尼克号
It's over 100 feet longer than Mauretania, and far more luxurious.
她比茅利塔尼亚长一百尺 而且豪华得多
Your daughter is far too difficult to impress, Ruth.
你女儿真是挑剔啊 露诗
So this is the ship they say is unsinkable.
人家说她是不沉之船?
It is unsinkable. God himself could not sink this ship.
没错 绝对不会沉
Sir, you have to check your baggage through the main terminal.
先生 请到主通道尽头检查行李
It's round that way, sir.
就在那边 先生
I put my faith in you, good sir. Now, kindly see my man.
拜托你了 我要照顾女士
Yes, sir. It's my pleasure, sir. If I can do anything at all...
我的荣幸 请随时吩咐
Yes, right.
好的
All the trunks from that car there. Twelve from here.
那部车上全部的箱子 这部车的十二箱
And the safe, to the parlor suite, rooms B-52, 54, 56.
还有保险箱 送到宫殿套房 B52到56号
Ladies, we better hurry. Come along.
小姐们 快点