All right, tether out. Tether out.
好,放出缆绳,放出缆绳。
Okay, Brock, we're dropping down along the hull.
好了,布洛克,沿船舱往下放,沿着一等舱登船口下去。
Roger that. Okay, drop down and go into the first-class gangway door.
知道了,顺着下去进入第一个通道门。
I wantyou guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon.
我要你们看看D层、接待大厅和餐厅。
Copythat.
知道了。
Tether out.Tether out.Now left, left.
放出缆绳,往左边。
I'm coming left.Snoop Dog is on the move.
我往左,小侦探出动。
We're headed down the stair well.
沿着楼梯往下。
Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck. A deck.
下到B层,路易斯。
Give me some rope, Captain.
A层,缆绳放长一点。
B deck,get in there, get in there.
B层,到里头去。
Watch the door frame. Watch the door frame.
小心门框。
I see it. I got it.
小心,我看见了
We're good.Just chill, boss.
没事啦,放轻松点,老板
Make your turn.Come around.
好,转弯。
Yeah, Brock, we're at the piano, you copy?
布洛克,我们看到钢琴了,知道了?
Okay, copythat.
听到没。
Okay, right there. Right there.That's it!
就在那里,就在那里,看见了!
That's the bedroom door. I see it.I see it.
就是那道房门!到了,找到了。
We're in! We're in, baby. We're there!
我们进来了,到了!