朱莉真好 送鸡蛋给我们吃
I don't care. I'm still having cereal tomorrow.
才不稀罕 我明早还吃麦片
Yeah, how do we know there's no chicks in one of those eggs?
我们怎么知道那些蛋里有没有小鸡
I used to eat farm-fresh eggs when I was a kid. They were delicious.
我小时候常吃农场的新鲜土鸡蛋 非常好吃
Yeah, well, that's all well and good...but what if we crack one open and a dead chick falls out?
好吧 是非常好 但万一敲开 结果出来一只死小鸡怎么办
Do they have a rooster?
他们有公鸡吗
If they don't have a rooster the eggs can't be fertile.
如果没有公鸡 那蛋就不会受精
And if they had a rooster, we'd know.
如果他们养了公鸡 我们会知道的
The whole neighborhood would know.
所有邻居都会知道的
Maybe they got it de-yodeled.
也许他们把它喔喔弄残了
"De-yodeled"?
"喔喔弄残了"?
You know. De-cock-a-doodle-doo'd.
就是把它的喔喔喔给弄废了
What the hell are you talking about?
什么乱七八糟的
Like they de-bark dogs.
就像把狗弄哑那样
Bryce, why don't you just ask Juli?
布莱斯 你干嘛不直接问朱莉呢
I don't think that... What?
我不觉得... 什么
You afraid to talk to her? I'm not afraid to talk to her.
你怕和她说话吗 我才不怕和她说话
I know you are, but what am I?
我知道那是你 那我是什么
Okay. Just talk to her and find out.
好了 问问她就知道了
How do you tell if one's a rooster?
你怎么知道什么样的是公鸡
Well, a rooster's bigger. Longer feathers.
公鸡更大 羽毛更长
They've got that red stuff growing out of their head.
它们头上长着红色的东西
And around their neck too.
脖子周围也有
That shouldn't be too hard to spot.
那应该不难认
Although, come to think of it,chickens have the rubbery red stuff too.
不过话说回来 其它鸡也有那种红色肉瘤
Just not as much.
只是没那么大
Garrett's expertise in roosters...was the cornerstone of our plan to avoid contact with Juli Baker.
伽利特对公鸡的精通 是我们避免与朱莉·贝克接触的基石
The balance of which involved spying over her back fence.
剩下要做的就是去偷窥她家后院了