前期回顾《关系不一般》http://www.kekenet.com/menu/201206/187737.shtml
台词赏析:
I tried to be casual about it, but it didn't take.
我试图保持淡定 但不太成功
I started having bad dreams.
我开始做噩梦
I'd be trapped inside a huge egg...
梦到我被困在一个巨大的蛋里
and this monster would open his jaws and start to devour me.
一只怪兽正要张开大嘴把我吞掉
I'd wake up just in time.
幸好这时我醒了
Then the real nightmare began.
然后真正的噩梦开始了
Hi, Bryce. I brought these over for you and your family.
布莱斯 我给你们拿了些这个
My chickens are laying eggs. What?
我的鸡下蛋了 什么
You remember Abby and Bonnie and Clyde and Dexter and Eunice and Florence?
你记得小黑 小黄 阿扁 阿呆 点点和花花吗
The ones I hatched for the science fair. How could I forget?
我在科技展上孵化的 怎么可能忘
It was classic Juli Baker.
这就是经典的朱莉·贝克
She totally dominated the fair.
她在展览上出尽风头
And get this, her project was all about watching boring eggs hatch.
你想 她做的项目就是观察无聊的孵蛋过程
I mean, here I had a live-action erupting volcano...and all anyone cared about was Juli's boring chicks...breaking out of their boring shells.
而我可是有一座实景喷发的火山啊 但所有人都在关注朱莉的无聊小鸡 从它们的无聊蛋壳里破壳而出
Oh, I think the last one's hatching.
最后一只好像要出来了
It's hatching.Oh, it's hatching.
出来了 出来了
Kids, come over here.
孩子们 过来
But hey, she won. I lost.
她赢了 我输了
I've never been one to dwell.
我总得不到大家垂青
Here it comes.
出来了
But that didn't mean I had to eat her lousy eggs.
但这并不意味着我得吃她恶心的鸡蛋