Hi, Bryce. Brought you some more eggs.
布莱斯 又给你拿了些鸡蛋
Thanks. Did your family like the first batch?
谢谢 你家人喜欢上一批吗
Do you even have to ask?
还用问吗
Great. See you at school.
太好了 学校见
What I hoped would be a one-time event...
我本以为这是一次性事件
was just the beginning of a life consumed with lies,intrigue and deception.
可这只是一段谎言阴谋和欺骗生涯的开始
Every morning I'd be on the lookout for Juli...
每天早上我都盯着朱莉
so if she happened to come,
这样如果她要来
I could whip the door open before she knocked.
我就能在她敲门之前把门打开
Thanks.
谢谢
Then I'd dump the eggs before anyone noticed.
然后在有人注意到之前把鸡蛋扔掉
And why? Why couldn't I just face her?
这是为什么 为什么我就是没法面对她
Why couldn't I just say:
为什么我就不能说
"No, thanks. Don't want them.
不 谢谢 不想要
Don't need them. Give them to the snake"?
不需要 拿去给蛇吃吧
Was I really afraid of hurting her feelings...
我是真的怕伤了她的感情呢
or was I just afraid of her?
还是因为我怕她呢