台词赏析:
Why am I on Santa's Naughty List?Why? Why?
为什么我会在圣诞老人淘气榜上 为什么啊 这是为什么
Myguess,because he doesn't have a loser list.
我猜 是因为他没有衰人榜
Well, thanks for trying tocheer me up.
好吧 谢谢你的鼓励
I still feel terrible.
我还是觉得很不爽
Pull it together, Uncle Sid.
别这样 席德叔叔
We've got work to do.
我们还有事情要做
But I'm still sulking.
但是我还没消气呢
No time. We're going to the Pole.
没时间了 我们要去极点
The North one?
北边的那个吗
Yep. We're gonna find Santa so I canprove tomy dad that he's real.
是的 我们要去找圣诞老人 这样我就能向老爸证明他是真实存在的
And we're gonnaget you offthat list.And us, too!
而且我们还要把你从淘气榜上除名 还有我们
We may be naughty but we still want Christmas.
我们可能有点淘气 但是我们还是想过圣诞
Peaches, honey, you can't come with us.
桃桃 宝贝儿 你不能跟我们一起去
This is a very dangerous journey.
这一趟很危险
The North Pole is a desolate land of ice and snow.
北极是个冰天雪地的荒岛
This isn't exactly Miami.
这又不是迈阿密
Come on, Uncle Sid,I want us all to have Christmas together.
别这样 席德叔叔 我想大家一起过圣诞节
Hmm. I don't know.
我不知道
It's wildly irresponsible and impulsive but let's do it!
我真是太不负责了太冲动了 但是 走吧
Northward, ho!
往北走 哦也
Uh, guys, let's follow the northern lights.
伙计们 我们跟着北极光走
North. Get it?
往北 明白吗
Northward ho! Santa ho!
往北走 哦也 圣诞老人 哦也