台词赏析:
We gotta find them.
我们得找到他们
Diego, can you pick up Sid's scent?
大阿哥 你能闻出来席德的气味吗
I can but it makes my eyes burn.
可以 但是我的眼会烧得难受
Do it!Got it.
快点闻 闻出来了
So, Prancer, how long will it take us to get to the, uh, North Pole?
那么 飞天 我们还要多久才能到 北极
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! You can't walk to the North Pole.
你们不能走着去北极
It's too far.
太远了
But I can fly you there.
但是我可以带你们飞过去
No sweat, on Air Prancer.
只要有飞天航班 不费吹灰之力
Oh, oh, no, we couldn't.
不 不行
No, no, no, no. My family raised me to be good to strangers and there's really no one stranger than you guys.Shotgun!
不 不 不 我家从小教育我 要善待陌生人 而你们都是陌生人 发射
We've run into a little turbulence, folks.
我们遇上涡流了 伙计们
Please fasten your seatbelts.
请系好你们的安全带
I'm not too heavy, am I?
我不是很重了对吧
No, no. You're light as a feather.
不 不 你和一片羽毛一样轻
A 788 pound feather.
不过这片羽毛有七百八十八磅
Do you come equipped with barf bags?
你带呕吐袋了吗
Peaches! Peaches!
桃桃 桃桃
Manny, where's Diego?
曼尼 大阿哥在哪里