Not arguing, I hope, boys? he squeaked.
我希望不是在吵架吧,孩子们?他尖着嗓子问。
Potter's been sent a broomstick, Professor, said Malfoy quickly.
有人给波特捎来一把飞天扫帚,教授。马尔福忙不迭地说。
Yes, yes, that's right, said Professor Flitwick, beaming at Harry.
是啊,是啊,是这样的。弗立维教授说着,朝哈利绽开笑容。
Professor McGonagall told me all about the special circumstances, Potter.
麦格教授把情况的特殊性都跟我说了,波特。
And what model is it?
是什么型号的?
A Nimbus Two Thousand, sit, said Harry, fighting not to laugh at the look of horror on Malfoy's face.
光轮2000,先生。哈利说。看到马尔福脸上惊恐的表情,他拼命克制着不笑出来。
And it's really thanks to Malfoy here that I've got it, he added.
我能得到它,还多亏了这位马尔福呢。他补充道。
Harry and Ron headed upstairs, smothering their laughter at Malfoy's obvious rage and confusion.
哈利和罗恩往楼上走去。他们看到马尔福那副明显愤怒和迷惑的样子,不得不使劲把笑忍住。
Well, it's true, Harry chortled as they reached the top of the marble staircase,
真的,我说的是实话,当他们来到大理石楼梯顶上时,哈利咯咯地笑着说。
If he hadn't stolen Neville's Remembrall I wouln't be on the team.
如果不是他偷了纳威的玻璃球,我就进不了球队。
So I suppose you think that's a reward for breaking rules? came an angry voice from just behind them.
所以你认为这是对你违反校规的奖励吗?他们俩身后传来一个愤怒的声音。
Hermione was stomping up the stairs, looking disapprovingly at the package in Harry's hand.
赫敏噔噔地走上楼来,不满地看着哈利手里的包裹。
I thought you weren't speaking to us? said Harry.
我还以为你不跟我们说话了呢。哈利说。
Yes, don't stop now, said Ron, it's doing us so much good.
是啊,现在也别说,罗恩说,这使我们感到很舒服。
Hermione marched away with her nose in the air.
赫敏大踏步地走开了,鼻子扬得高高的。