Your Majesty, while Falstaff is trying to get money from the wives, his friend Pistol is trying to get money out of him!
陛下,在福斯塔夫向那两个妇人要钱时,他的朋友皮斯托尔也在向他要钱!
Hahaha! Does he get it?
哈哈哈!他得到钱了吗?
Falstaff tells Pistol he won't give him a penny.
福斯塔夫告诉皮斯托尔他一分钱都不会给他的。
Pistol becomes angry and says he'll get his sword and open up Falstaff’s money bag - or any money bag he can find - like he’s opening an oyster with a knife!
皮斯托尔很生气,他说他要用剑来打开福斯塔夫的钱袋——或者任何一个他能找到的钱袋——就像用刀开牡蛎一样!
It goes like this. I will not lend thee a penny...
剧里是这样说的。我一分钱都不会给你......
I will not lend thee a penny.
我一分钱都不会给你。
Why, then the world's mine oyster, which I with sword will open.
我可以用武力来随心所欲地得到世界上所有我想要的东西。
The world's mine oyster. It's full of money and treasure.
世界就像一个充满了财富和宝贝的牡蛎。
Quite right, Mr. Shakespeare, quite right.
很对,莎士比亚先生,很对。
We'll leave them there for now.
我们先把他们放在一边。
The Merry Wives of Windsor was Shakespeare's onlycomedy to be set entirely in England,
《温莎的风流娘儿们》是莎士比亚仅有的全部设定在英格兰的一部喜剧,
and it's considered to be his most realistic portrayal of the daily lives of ordinary people.
它被认为是他对普通人日常生活最真实的写照。