手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 品牌英语口语 > 莎翁妙语 > 正文

莎翁妙语 第40期:木已成舟 What's done is done(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

It was a late summer's morning.

这是一个夏末的早上。
William Shakespeare is at the market.
威廉·莎士比亚在逛集市。
A pound of plums, please, Mary.
请给我来一磅李子,玛丽。
Here you are Mr. Will.
给你,威廉先生。
Mary? You're not your usual happy self this fine morning.
玛丽?你今天早上不像往常一样开心啊。
I feel terrible, Mr. Will.
我感觉糟透了,威廉先生。
I did an awful thing to that Nell Butcher – she's had her eye on my George for ages. I've had enough.
我对内尔·布乔做了一件可怕的事情——她已经盯上我的乔治好久了。我受够了。
I put pepper all over her fruit pies. Oh Mr. Will, poor Nellie's in so much trouble and it's my fault.
我在她的水果派上放满了辣椒粉。噢威廉先生,可怜的内尔现在好痛苦,而这一切都是我的错。
Well Mary, there's nothing you can do about it now. What's done is done!
嗯,玛丽,现在你什么也做不了。木已成舟了!
Lady Macbeth said that in your play, didn't she Mr. Will?
麦克白夫人在你的戏剧里说过这句话,不是吗威廉先生?
She did indeed Mary.
她的确说过,玛丽。
She was telling her husband that you can't change the past.
她在告诉她的丈夫不能改变过去的事情。
You just have to forget about it and move on, even if it’s really, really bad.
即使那些事情真的很糟,你也只能忘记它们向前看。
And it was indeed very bad in my play, Mary.
在我的戏剧里事情的确是很糟,玛丽。
Macbeth murdered the King. And Lady Macbeth encouraged him.
麦克白谋杀了国王。而且是麦克白夫人鼓励他这样做的。
No wonder he feels bad afterwards. I feel bad enough about the fruit pies.
难怪他过后会心里不安。我对水果派已经感到够难过了。
Macbeth feels very guilty. He has some terrible dreams.
麦克白感到十分愧疚。他时常做噩梦。
But Lady Macbeth doesn't feel the same. She tells Macbeth to forget his bad thoughts.
但麦克白夫人却不内疚。她告诉麦克白要忘掉那些不好的念头。
Say the lines, Mr. Will.
说一下台词吧,威廉先生。
Very well Mary. Close your eyes and imagine:
很好,玛丽。闭上眼睛想像一下:

木已成舟 What's done is done.jpg

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
butcher ['butʃə]

想一想再看

n. 屠夫,刽子手,肉商,小贩
vt. 屠宰,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。