Thanks for the wonderful weekend, Kate.
凯特,感谢这个美好周末的招待。
That's okay. Bob and I are glad you came to see us.
不客气,鲍勃和我很高兴你来看我们。
Oh, I have to go in. My flight will take off soon. Do contact me when you're in Sydney.
哦,我得进去了。我的航班很快就要起飞了。到了悉尼记得联系我。
Sure, we will.
当然,我们会的。
Paul, listen to the radio. It's You've Stolen My Heart, one of the songs played at our wedding.
保罗,听广播。在放《You've Stolen My Heart》,这是我们婚礼上播放的歌曲之一。
Yeah, how beautiful! It's been popular for almost two decades.
是啊,多好听啊!它已经流行了近二十年。
David, forget about Mark. His aunt is in town, so he can't go with us today.
大卫,别想马克了。他姨妈在城里,所以他今天不能和我们一起去。
Oh, what a pity! It's the last day of the art show.
哦,太可惜了!今天是艺术展的最后一天。
How may I help you?
有什么可以帮助您的?
I bought a desk and asked for it to be delivered to my house this Friday.
我买了一张桌子,并要求本周五送到我家。
Yes, what's the problem?
是的,有什么问题吗?
I need to have it delivered this Saturday.
我需要安排在周六送货。
Next, please.
有请下一个。
Oh, hi, I missed my 9 o'clock train to Bedford. Do I have to buy another ticket?
哦,嗨,我错过了9点去贝德福德的火车。我必须再买一张票吗?
No. The next train leaves at a quarter to ten at Platform 11.
不用。下一趟火车一刻钟后,在11号站台出发。
Thank you.
谢谢。