Good morning, Bikini Bottom!
早上好啊 比奇堡!
Good morning, Sandy.
早上好 桑迪
Look!
快看!
They're taking Bikini Bottom!
他们把比奇堡带走了!
What's going on?
怎么回事?
What? I washed my hands.
咋了?我洗过手了
What the hey?
怎么回事?
"B.O.O.T.S. Marine Biology Lab."
“B.O.O.T.S.海洋生物实验室”
Everyone I ever loved… is gone.
我爱过的每个人…都消失了
We're going to save our friends.
我们要去拯救朋友们
Let's go. Come on, SpongeBob.
走吧 来吧 海绵宝宝
Wow! You never told me you were a flying squirrel.
哇!你从来没告诉过我你是一只飞鼠啊
It gives me jiggly arm flaps.
这会让我感觉手臂在抖动
Hey, I'm getting flap-slapped.
嘿 我被扇巴掌了
Hang on!
坚持住!
Our friends are over there! Come on, SpongeBob!
我们的朋友在那边!加油 海绵宝宝!
Yeehaw!
嘿哈!
That monster is gonna sell us as pets.
那个怪物会把我们当宠物卖的
Give me him! Wait! Why won't they pick me?
把他给我!等等!他们为什么不选我?
It's just like high school all over again.
就像又回到了高中时代
Sandy, we need help. I know just who to call.
桑迪 我们需要帮助 我知道该给谁打电话
Cheeks, assemble!
宝贝们 集合!
Wow! Sandy, this is your family? Yep.
哇!桑迪 这是你的家人吗?是啊
We'll help you get your friends back.
我们会帮你找回朋友
We're doomed.
我们完蛋了
Hang on to your bloomers.
抓紧裤子哦
Guess it's too late to give them parachutes.
我想现在给他们降落伞已经太晚了
I got you covered, buddy.
我会掩护你的 伙计
Nine out of ten sponges prefer Sandy Cheeks Super Hydration Libation.
十分之九的海绵更喜欢桑迪脸颊超级水合饮料
"Side effects include mad fry cook skills, porousness, and chronic optimism."
副作用包括炒菜技巧、肥胖症和长期乐观情绪
"Not recommended for non-sponges."
“不推荐用于非海绵产品”