Hello?
你好?
Don't hang up.
不要挂
Viktor.
维克多
Ben, just listen. There's something happening to you.
本 你听我说 你身上在发生一些事
And it's only gonna get worse.
而且情况只会更糟
You're on pace to end the world in about 48 hours.
大约48小时后 你会毁灭世界
Twenty-four, actually.
其实 只有24小时
We want to show you something.
我们想给你看些东西
The world we live in is one big phony-baloney lie.
我们生活的这个世界是一个巨大的虚假谎言
That tentacle boy is the key to understanding all the timelines.
那个触手男孩是理解所有时间线的关键
So the world's ending again, huh?
这么说 世界又要毁灭了 是吗?
God, that's tragic.
天啊 太惨了
We need to fix this.
我们得解决它
Okay, can any one of you remember how Ben actually died?
好 你们谁能记得本实际上是怎么死的吗?
Ben died because we failed as a team.
本死了 是因为我们这个团队失败了
And… And what?
而且 而且什么?
Is this gonna hurt? Indubitably.
会疼吗?肯定的
It's time to face the inevitable.
是时候面对不可避免的事情了
Now is the time for sacrifice!
现在该牺牲了!
We gonna do this thing?
我们要这么做吗?
I wouldn't miss what's coming for the world.
我才不要错过这世界即将发生的事情