The pestilence is everywhere.
瘟疫无处不在
But a few weeks in the countryside could do wonders for your health.
但在乡下呆几个星期可能会对你的健康产生奇迹作用
Friends. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome to Villa Santa.
朋友们 欢迎 欢迎 欢迎来到圣诞老人别墅
We are here to eat and drink and move into a bright new future.
我们在这里吃喝玩乐 迈向光明的新未来
Have you been gutting fish?
你一直在杀鱼吗?
You're covered in fish carnage.
你浑身都是鱼肉
Am I?
是吗?
I've been having sinful thoughts.
我一直有罪恶的想法
Whatever happened to modesty?
谦虚怎么了?
Excuse me for saying, but you are deliciously round on my knee.
请原谅我这么说 但你坐在我的膝盖上 很圆润
I am plumper than my dress conveys.
真正的我可比裙子更丰满
Whore wine, my lady? What did you say?
妓女酒 小姐?您说什么?
More wine?
再来点酒吗?
I know about you.
我知道你的事
Is that a threat? It's a warning.
这是威胁吗?是警告
This is quite a pickle. Quite.
这下棘手了 没错
I ask that we live by the law of civility, for without it, we are near beasts.
我要求大家按照文明的法则生活 因为没有文明 我们就像野兽一样
Everyone's dying.
所有人都快死了
Let's dance while we're still alive!
趁我们还活着 舞动起来吧!
You're going to want to see my body move.
你会想看我的身体动起来的
I flew.
我飞起来了
More wine!
再来点酒!
The pestilence has cast a strange spell on us all.
这场瘟疫给我们都施了一种奇怪的咒语
What is this? The ninth circle of Hell?
这是什么?地狱第九圈?
Please, stop talking.
拜托 别再说了
This villa is fortified with a trusted gate.
这座别墅有一道值得信赖的大门 很安全
Water and food aplenty.
水和食物充足
We can hold out for as long as… five years.
我们可以坚持…五年
Five years! Yeah!
五年!棒!
With limited cannibalism, six.
如果再吃上一些同类 能撑六年
Let us in!
让我们进去!
Don't make me release the dogs!
别逼我放狗!