What makes a king successful?
国王成功的秘诀是什么?
Two types of strength.
是两种力量
Strength of mind, intelligence…
心智的力量 智慧
and the power to defend your position.
以及捍卫自己地位的权力
Physical strength.
体力
When we set out seven years ago, I promised I would return to Norway and to be king.
七年前出发时 我承诺我会回到挪威当国王
But there are things here I have yet to accomplish.
但我还有很多事要做
I'm in search of a ship to sail west.
我在找一艘向西航行的船
Find the land I believe is out there.
找到我相信的那片土地
Freydis. I hear the cries for the dead.
弗雷迪斯 我听到了死者的哀号
We fought for control of this place.
我们为控制这个地方而战
Maybe this is not the final home to fight for.
也许这不是最后一个要为之奋斗的家园
Maybe you're meant to be… somewhere else.
也许你注定要去别的地方
I'm ruler of the northern empire.
我是北方帝国的统治者
Now I am forced to kiss the ring of hypocrites.
现在我不得不亲吻这群伪君子
Your husband's tendency for violence is well known.
你丈夫的暴力倾向是众所周知的
Sometimes there's a need for such a remedy.
有时需要这样的补救措施
A Viking friend is a good friend to have.
维京朋友是值得拥有的好朋友
Your Holiness.
陛下
I came looking for answers and only found questions.
我来找答案的 却只找到了问题
It's only a matter of time before I discover your secret.
我迟早会发现你的问题
We are surrounded by Christians.
我们周围都是基督徒
Their god commands them to destroy us.
他们的神命令他们毁灭我们
Today, we burn the Pagan age.
今天,我们焚烧异教徒时代
Hear me now.
听我命令
I'll redden these walls with blood!
我要用血把这些墙染红
Where do you go when you've lost everything?
当你失去了一切 你会去哪里?
You go back home.
回家
Everything we've done, from the beginning of our friendship, we've done together.
从我们成为朋友开始 我们做什么都是一起的
Now, it is time for us to fight one more time.
现在 我们该再次战斗了