Good morning, Atlas.
早上好 阿特拉斯
Time to wake up.
该起床了
I'm awake.
我醒着呢
Agent Atlas Shepherd has spent years of her life hunting the artificial intelligence known as Harlan.
特工阿特拉斯·谢泼德花了数年时间追捕名为哈伦的人工智能
Originally engineered to advance humanity, he instead nearly ended it.
他的设计原本是为了促进人类进步的 但却差点终结了人类
If you really wanna try to capture Harlan, you need me on that mission.
如果你真想抓住哈伦 就需要我的参与
Mayday. We are under attack.
求救 我们被袭击了
What do I do? Strap in!
我该怎么办 系好安全带
Oh my God.
天哪
This planet is unstable and inhospitable.
这颗星球不稳定 不宜居
Atlas, my name is Smith.
阿特拉斯 我叫史密斯
Is that really necessary? You're a computer program.
真有必要吗?你只是个电脑程序而已
No, I'm not.
不 才不是呢
No? What are you, then?
不是?那你是什么?
I am a computer program named Smith.
我是一个叫做史密斯的电脑程序
No one likes a smart-ass, Smith.
没人喜欢故作聪明的人 史密斯
We don't have much time.
我们时间不多
Harlan's threatening an attack.
哈伦要发起攻击
Atlas, my primary protocol is to keep you alive.
阿特拉斯 我的首要任务是保证你的生命安全
Same.
彼此彼此
I don't need your help.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't trust any AI.
我不相信任何人工智能
Smith!
史密斯
Atlas, this won't work if you don't trust me.
阿特拉斯 如果你不信任我 就不会成功的
Okay. Let's do this.
好吧 来吧
So this is what it feels like to be you?
成为你就是这种感觉吗?
This is what it feels like to be us.
成为我们 就是这种感觉
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
Don't worry.
别担心
We're simply the better versions of you.
我们只是你们的进阶版
If we don't stop Harlan, all life on Earth is doomed.
如果我们无法阻止哈伦 地球上的所有生命都会完蛋
Shit.
该死
You're in my head and the only thing you learn to do is curse?
你在我脑子里学到的唯一本事就是骂人?
I'm an adaptive learner.
我是适应性学习者
Okay, let's go, bitch.
好 来吧 贱人