911, do you require-- Help me, please! I need help!
911 你需要 帮帮我 求你了 我需要帮助
Calm down. What's going on? Someone broke in. I heard shots.
冷静 发生什么了?有人闯进来了 我听到了枪声
I don't know what's happening. I'm tied upstairs. Dad?!
我不知道发生了什么 我在楼上 爸爸?
Hello? I'm okay! I'm all right!
有人吗?我没事 没事
A woman is dead, and her husband injured after a home invasion in Markham.
马卡姆发生一起入室行窃 一名女性死亡 她的丈夫受伤
There was a knock at the door, then three gunmen burst inside.
有人来敲门 然后三个持枪歹徒冲了进来
He dragged me down the stairs, and then I heard two pops.
他把我拖下楼梯 然后我听到了两声枪响
We don't get a lot of homicides in Markham, so it's like a grenade going off.
马卡姆的凶杀案并不多 所以这件事就像炸弹新闻一样
Investigators are not ruling out any scenario, including the possibility the men broke into the wrong home.
调查人员不排除任何可能 包括他们闯错了家的可能性
We're only gonna have one witness, and that is the daughter, Jennifer Pan.
我们只有一个证人 就是她女儿 詹妮弗·潘
Why would you leave a surviving witness?
你为什么要留下一个幸存的证人?
It doesn't make sense.
这说不通啊
Something's not right about this.
这事有点不对劲
Now I wanna know everything about her.
我要知道关于她的所有信息
The Pan family were fairly normal, but outward appearances are one thing.
潘氏一家还算正常 但看起来是一回事
What actually happens inside the house are completely different.
屋里的真实情况又是另一回事
There was just so much expectation.
期待太多了
So I lied. I lied. I lied.
所以我撒谎了 我撒谎了 撒谎了
This is the moment where everything changes.
从这时起 一切都变了
This quickly developed into something that nobody ever saw coming.
它很快发展成任何人都没有预料到的情况
There's nothing normal about murder, but this one is particularly unnerving.
谋杀绝对是不正常的 但这次格外让人毛骨悚然
What other lies hasn't she told us yet?
她还有什么谎没告诉我们?